Capital Funding Group is proud to support local organizations that work to improve our community. To submit a donation request, please review the following information and submit your request below.
Guidelines for Qualification
To be considered, applicants for and recipients of any CFG charitable donation must be tax exempt under section 501(c)(3) of the U.S. Internal Revenue Code.
CFG will NOT provide charitable support for:
- For-profit ventures
- Organizations that discriminate against a person or a group on the basis of age, political affiliation, race, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief
- Religious organizations if funds are used to benefit specific denominations or congregations (However, programs sponsored by religious groups that are nonsectarian in nature may be eligible for support)
- Lobbying or political activities
- Individual study, research or travel grants
- Any organization that poses a legal or business conflict of interest to Capital Funding Group, Inc., CFG Community Bank, a subsidiary or an affiliate company, or is thought not to be in the best interest of CFG
- Awards/events that require CFG and/or its employees to raise monies on behalf of an organization
ROI Report Requirements
A detailed return-on-investment report will be required of any organization that receives a donation of $1,000 or more.
Contribution Request Form
The contribution request form below must be completed and attached to a formal funding proposal. Please note, this form may be utilized for requests under $5,000 only.