CFG’s Erik Howard and Jeffrey Stein recently served as panelists in a seminar presented by Seyfarth Shaw LLP and the Commercial Real Estate Finance Council (CREFC) titled, “Senior Assisted Living and Long-Term Care Asset Financing.”
Panelists provided an overview of today’s senior living and long-term care asset finance sector, including:
- Considerations in determining the appropriate level of care
- The aging baby boomer generation, and its impact on the growing health care real estate market
- Trends toward market consolidation
- Increased development of medical campuses
- Affordable, long-term care of low and middle income patients
For more information or to watch the seminar on-demand, visit CREFC’s website.