Capital Funding Group Continues to Grow – Financing More Than $840 Million in First Quarter
Results Build on 2021 Record-Setting Momentum of Over $3.8 Billion in Financing
Capital Funding Group (CFG) continues to lead the industry in closing a high volume of deals and today announced the financing of more than $840 million in the first quarter of this year. This financing included 10 bridge loans and 11 HUD loans for CFG’s long-term care and assisted living industry clients, and 13 bridge loans for the company’s multifamily industry clients, nationwide.
“We’re thrilled to close out the first quarter with industry-leading results as they are a true testament to our team’s entrepreneurial spirit and no-limits attitude to support our clients’ business goals,” said CFG Executive Managing Director of Business Development and Marketing Erik Howard. “With our unique, sole ownership structure and host of loan offerings, we can execute creative, customized solutions regardless of size or complexity. We look forward to continuing this momentum to help our clients grow.”
Among other deals closed in the first quarter of 2022, CFG executed:
- $316.9 million bridge loan for the refinancing of a nationwide skilled nursing facility portfolio
- $18.8 million HUD loan for a 152-bed skilled nursing facility in Florida
- $7.9 million HUD loan for a 154-bed assisted living facility in Massachusetts
- $12.5 million bridge loan for the acquisition of a skilled nursing facility in Virginia
- $52.2 million bridge loan for the acquisition of a skilled nursing facility portfolio in Florida
- $6.6 million HUD loan for a 175-bed skilled nursing facility in Connecticut
- $7.1 million bridge loan for the refinancing of a skilled nursing facility in California
This financing builds on the company’s momentum from 2021, where CFG executed over $3.8 billion across 155 deals nationwide. This record-setting financing included 85 HUD loan in excess of $720 million and 70 healthcare and multifamily bridge loans in excess of $3.1 billion.
About Capital Funding Group (www.capfundinc.com)
Capital Funding Group is a full-service provider of comprehensive financing solutions for healthcare facilities nationwide, focusing on the long-term care, assisted living and hospital sectors. Headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland, CFG is known as a one-stop shop for healthcare facility owners and operators, with expertise in HUD loans, bridge lending, working capital loans and commercial banking services through the CFG family of companies.
About Capital Funding, LLC
Capital Funding, LLC, a subsidiary of CFG Bank, is the national leader in the FHA-insured mortgage industry, providing more than $2 billion in Section 232 mortgages nationwide since the inception of the LEAN program. CFG Bank is an Equal Housing Lender. Member FDIC.