Capital Funding Group Finances More Than $2.7 Billion in 2022
Executed 112 Deals Across the Nation
Capital Funding Group (CFG), a leader in the healthcare and multifamily finance industries, today announced the company executed more than $2.7 billion in financing deals throughout 2022. Continuing to support the long-term care, assisted living and multifamily industries, CFG financed 24 HUD loans, in excess of $250 million, and 88 healthcare and multifamily Bridge-to-HUD loans, in excess of $2.5 billion.
Throughout 2022, CFG continued to expand its business across its diversified portfolio in the long-term care, seniors housing, and multifamily sectors. CFG’s long-term care division provides HUD/FHA and bridge financing services to the long-term care industry, to support acquisitions, refinancing, dividend recapitalizations, and more of skilled nursing facilities. CFG’s seniors housing division provides senior loan and mezzanine financing services to the seniors housing industry, consisting of active adult for seniors, independent living, assisted living and memory care facilities. CFG’s multifamily division provides senior loan and mezzanine financing services to the multifamily housing industry, supporting several HUD-insured multifamily loan programs.
“2022 was a very strong year for Capital Funding Group. Our host of loan offerings paired with our entrepreneurial approach to dealmaking gives us a competitive edge,” said Erik Howard, CFG’s Executive Managing Director. “Although rising interest rates have created some uncertainty, we’re leaning in – and will continue to lean in – and getting creative in how we execute financing to help our clients grow. We look forward to another successful year ahead.”
A list of select transactions closed in 2022 includes:
- $317-million bridge loan for the refinancing of a nationwide skilled nursing facility portfolio
- $198-million loan for the acquisition of a 24-facility portfolio across Maryland, Virginia and North Carolina
- $135-million bridge loan for the refinancing and dividend recapitalization of a 9-facility portfolio across Maryland, Georgia and West Virginia
- $40-million loan for the refinancing of an assisted living and memory care facility in Simi Valley, California
- $33-million construction loan for the ground up development of a 108-bed facility in Temecula, California
- $21-million loan for a multifamily facility in the northeast
- $19-million HUD loan for a 152-bed skilled nursing facility in Florida
- $18-million loan for the refinancing of a 99-bed assisted living and memory care facility in Highland, California
- $17 million in Bridge-to-HUD financing for the acquisition of two facilities, with 232 beds combined, in Arizona
- $11 million in Bridge-to-HUD financing for the acquisition of a 121-bed facility in Sacramento, California
- $11 million in Bridge-to-HUD financing for the acquisition of an 84-bed skilled nursing facility in Pittsgrove, New Jersey
- 9-million loan for a multifamily facility in the northeast
- $7-million HUD loan for a 175-bed skilled nursing facility in Connecticut
- $6-million loan for a multifamily facility in the southeast
About Capital Funding Group (www.capfundinc.com)
Capital Funding Group is a full-service provider of comprehensive financing solutions for the national healthcare industry, focusing on the long-term care and assisted living sectors, and multifamily industry. Headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland, CFG is known as a one-stop shop, with expertise in HUD loans, bridge lending, mezzanine financing, working capital loans and commercial banking services through the CFG family of companies.
About Capital Funding, LLC
Capital Funding, LLC, a subsidiary of CFG Bank, is the national leader in the FHA-insured mortgage industry, providing more than $6 billion in Section 232 mortgages nationwide. CFG Bank is an Equal Housing Lender. Member FDIC.