Capital Funding Group Finances More Than $410 Million in First Half of 2023
Capital Funding Group (CFG), a leader in the healthcare and multifamily financing industry, today announced the company has financed $411.2 million across 27 deals in the first half of this year. This financing included 19 healthcare bridge loans, 5 multifamily bridge loans, and 3 HUD loans for CFG’s clients throughout the nation. Financing of the multifamily bridge loans totaled $49.7 million of the company’s January to June financing.
“It’s been an exciting year at CFG as we continue to embrace our entrepreneurial approach to lending. Our host of loan offerings coupled with our no-limits attitude enables us to accomplish what other lenders can’t.” said Erik Howard, Capital Funding, LLC, Executive Managing Director of Business Development and Marketing. “Acting as more than a lender but as a true partner to our clients, we take on their goals and unique challenges as our own to execute creative financing solutions to help them succeed. As we look forward to the second half of the year, we’re excited to continue supporting our clients’ growth.”
A list of transactions closed in the first half of 2023 includes:
- $207 million in financing to support the refinancing of ten skilled nursing facilities across Maryland, Virginia, and North Carolina
- $84 million in Bridge-to-HUD financing to support the acquisition of seven skilled nursing facilities and one assisted living facility in Alabama
- $34 million in Bridge-to-HUD financing for the acquisition of three skilled nursing facilities in Pennsylvania
- $32 million in Bridge-to-HUD financing for the acquisition of a 200-bed skilled nursing facility in New York
- $27 million construction loan for the conversion of a partially-completed hotel to a 191-unit assisted living community, in Sunrise, Florida
- $13 million in financing to support a skilled nursing facility in Vermont
- $10 million in financing to support a 99-bed skilled nursing facility in California
- $10-million Bridge-to-HUD loan for the refinancing of a 112-bed skilled nursing facility in Arizona
- $8 million in mezzanine financing for the acquisition of a skilled nursing facility in Brooklyn, New York
- $3 million in Bridge-to-HUD financing for the acquisition of two skilled nursing facilities with 108 beds combined, in Washington
About Capital Funding Group (www.capfundinc.com)
Capital Funding Group is a full-service provider of comprehensive financing solutions for the national healthcare industry, focusing on the long-term care, assisted living and hospital sectors, and multifamily industry. Headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland, CFG is known as a one-stop shop, with expertise in HUD loans, bridge lending, mezzanine financing, working capital loans and commercial banking services through the CFG family of companies.
About Capital Funding, LLC
Capital Funding, LLC, a subsidiary of CFG Bank, is the national leader in the FHA-insured mortgage industry, providing more than $6 billion in Section 232 mortgages nationwide. CFG Bank is an Equal Housing Lender. Member FDIC.